Saturday, May 26, 2012

iPhone or Android?


Which do you prefer, IPhone or Android? Now, I personally use the Android technology but I have also used the IPhone before and I love it. I feel that you can almost never go wrong with Apple but the Android technology just seems to be taking off extremely well. The Android is very user friendly to me but both of these extreme gadgets will pretty much do whatever it is your looking for. Some people go with the IPhone simply because it's an Apple project, it's very dependable or it was just available to them in their contract. Technology has come so far until cell phones today are like mini computers and you can do almost anything with them as with a computer. Which ever you choose I hope you enjoy it and it helps to make your day a little easier and more productive. Let me know which one you have and why you choose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment